Orange Dreamsicle Wax Tart

Orange Dreamsicle Wax Potpourri Tart Review - Yankee Candle Company put out a really fun looking candle and wax tart a few months back, called Orange Dreamsicle. I had to smell it. It smelled heavenly of course, so I purchased one. There was no way I wasn't going to try this tart! I opted for the tart over the candle, but I usually love both equally, it just depends on what I want it for. Well, when I melted it in my wax potpourri burner, I wasn't disappointed! It did indeed smell as good as I thought it would, maybe even better. So I loved it. Now for the down side. It didn't have a lot of "throw" (or fragrance dispersing over a good sized area), for starters. So that was even ok though, as I often don't want a fragrance that is overpowering, or letting it be known I am burning a candle so all can smell it, and that kind of thing. The part I was most disappointed about, was its lasting value. It wasn't long, before the fragrance was just burned off, and then completely gone. If I am not mistaken, it may have even been the single shortest lasting fragrance diffuser I have ever used. I might try the candle version, as I love the fragrance so much, and perhaps that would last more. If I wasn't sure though, that it wouldn't burn off so quickly, I may not ever get this one again. Do try it once if you like this kind of fragrance, they did nail that pretty well!

No comments:

Post a Comment